So here are some highlights on the structure of the games for the day.
1. Normal 7-a-side rules apply i.e the ones we use for DAI games.
2. Games in groups are 30 mins - no half-time (this will be re-assessed on the day when we look at the weather forecast)
3. Games in finals are 20 mins, then 10 extra time, then penalties
4. There is a 50 min break between games for all teams (in group stages)
5. Excluding penalties, there is a minimum 30 min break between finals (including jump from group to final)
6. Top 2 in each go through, then also the 2 best performing 3rd places
7. Most teams will be asked to ref one group stage match.
8. First Games start at 10:00
The organizing team have really tried their best to make this as fair as possible. It probably won't be perfect but if we all pitch in and help on the day we'll all have a fantastic event.